Monday, March 7, 2011

Training for Kilimanjaro

Well today is the day I begin my training for Kilimanjaro! I've never trained for something like this before so I'm not 100% sure what to do or what to expect but I've decided that P90x should be a good start! With the physical training also comes a unique kind of training, INFUSION TRAINING! Since I don't generally prophylactically treat my hemophilia I have become kind of rusty when it comes to self infusion so with my new workout routine I will also begin infusing 3 times a week! Anyone have any good ideas about becoming a pro at infusing? I really want to get to the point that I don't even have to think about it anymore and can nail it everytime so any advice would be great! Below is a link to get more info on Kili and I will be posting more information about my climb soon!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kilimanjaro

No comments:

Post a Comment