Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Website and Climb Info

So you may be wondering why I haven't posted in awhile, especially with my climb coming up.  That is because a friend of mine has been helping me put an awesome website together!  From now on that's where I will be posting all my information about my adventures and my upcoming climb.  Despite not having much internet access while on my climb my site will be updated throughout.  I really appreciate everyone that has been checking out my blog on here but I think the format of the new site will be a little better.  Please check it out by clicking on the link below!

http://adventuresofahemophiliac.com/

2 comments:

  1. I thought finding a company that will help me provide all the services that all small business need is a tough one. Thank you for enlightening us about new website.

    I Need A New Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for a healthcare market research firm and we want to interview individuals with hemophilia A in the Atlanta and New York City areas. We will pay you $225-$250 for the interview. We want to understand how individuals live with and manage hemophilia in their everyday lives. Please contact me if interested.

    Craig Sumter
    404-228-7171
    csumter@davidscotthealthcaremarketing.com
    http://www.davidscotthealthcaremarketing.com

    ReplyDelete