Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Month to Go!!!

As of yesterday I am only one month from the start of my journey to South America and my attempt to summit Aconcagua, the highest peak on the South American continent!  I put a link below to my trip details.  I hopefully will summit around February 8th, but in case of bad weather we have a few extra days built into the schedule.  I will be posting some details soon about how you can follow the progress of my trip.  So please keep checking back soon if you're interested in following!

Training has been going quite well despite the minor bleed I had two weekends ago.  I have been skiing a bunch and my job as a snowmaker is strenuous to stay the least.  I am feeling strong and can't wait to get going on this next adventure.  The pictures below are of my colorful bruise/bleed from the snowmobile and the beautiful scenery I get to work in every day.




Please keep checking in on my climb and please visit my donation page below if you can.  Anything you can give helps immensely!



3 comments:


  1. My uncle was once a victim of hemophilia. Natural medicine helped him greatly to get over it, who know! It might work for you too. Are you a victim? contact the herbal doctor for advice and possible solution with this email: drwilly37@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO TINNITUS

    Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 4 years tinnitus problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr williams and how he has been helping people of the same problem with his herbal remedies I contacted him and tell him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my tinnitus problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any tinnitus problem either from man or woman. Contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com his a man that take good care of his children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow: who will ever believe that a natural herb can cure tinnitus, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy,i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, One day I was in the office going through the internet when i see so many people testifying about Dr Williams herbal medicine on how they where been cured from tinnitus and so many other similar body problem, so i mail him.He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr Williams, all the ringing in my ears stop gradually and up thing this moment i have not experience anything ringing in my ears. I want to say a big thanks to Dr Williams who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine i pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this disease, you can also contact Dr Williams through his email address on;drwilliams098765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete