Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Amazingly Adventurous Month of April!

Looking over the Canyonlands before we descended!
What an incredible month of April!  I had so many amazing adventures over the last few weeks and although I am sad to see this month end I am excited to rest a bit then head out on my next adventure! If you have been following my blog at all recently you know I traveled to Africa for 10 days, gave the keynote presentation at NHF Colorado's Education Day then left for a 7 day mountain biking and backpacking trip.  This week I am going to organize all my pictures and thoughts and start posting like crazy!  I hope you all will check back regularly for updates!  Also, I have started up a facebook page so I can share all my pictures and videos more easily.  Click on my link on the right side of the page or just search Adventures of a Hemophiliac on facebook and click like!

No comments:

Post a Comment