Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Training Postponed

After that wonderful training run on Monday, the reality of having hemophilia jumped back into the forefront.  I'm not exactly sure what happened but I ended up with a pretty intense bleed at the base of my neck.  I don't know exactly how it happened, I thought maybe I slept in a strange position but by midday Tuesday, it was clear it was a bleed.  I infused but I'll need to rest for a few days before I get back at it.  I'll keep you posted about training when I am healthy again, which I hope is soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Nissan Brown and my toddler has severe hemophilia A. After reading your blog I feel a lot better in the future of my son. I never realized how lucky we are in this country to have the medical advancements for hemophiliacs. Please check out my blog http://nissanbrown.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete