Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ongoing Training and a Donation Page!

On Thanksgiving Day I started my new job at Keystone Resort in Colorado as a snowmaker!  It's an absolute blast and I couldn't have picked a better job to help me with my climbs.  I spend all night running around the mountain adjusting, setting up, and moving all the snowmaking equipment.  Not only is it physically demanding but I work in cold weather and at elevation.  When I get off work at 9:00 A.M. I throw my skis on a knock out a few runs before bed.  I have been loving it and with the lack of snow in the mountains so far this year, I will probably be working there until right before my climb.

On the climb front, I am happy to say that my fundraising page is setup!  Please follow the link below and donate if you can.  Any amount helps tremendously!

http://www.saveonelife.net/seven-summits-quest.php

No comments:

Post a Comment